The organization of the existing paper archives in a company and the establishment of a single function of the archive management is the basis for reducing the costs of the ownership of the documentary material.
The basic purpose of organizing the existing paper archives and submitting the documentary material into storage to an external contractor is to provide space in the premises which are stacked with paper.
By systematically organizing the paper material, we provide transparency to the existing documentary material and establish a reliable system for archive repository management, which specifies the procedures on how to process certain types of documentary material.
As a part of its services, Mikrocop offers to its clients a handover process of the documentary material for storage and management. The premises where the documentary material is stored are equipped with modern systems for technical protection and comply with the statutory provisions on the means and conditions of documentary material storage.
Handing over the paper archive management to an experienced external contractor brings many advantages:
- Providing space at your premises which can be used for the basic business operation of the company.
- Documentary material is archived in an appropriate premises and conditions.
- The custody of the documentary material is entrusted to qualified contractors.
- Physical security measures apply for documentary material.
- The use of documentary material is recorded and controlled.
- The documentary material is destructed immediately after the retention period has expired; therefore, there is no increase in the costs of archiving, due to the additional material.