We are looking for an experienced, professional, and proactive person who will participate in the development and maintenance of our InDoc EDGE data management platform.
As an experienced frontend developer, you will ...
- participate in planning and implementation of complex functionalities,
- propose architectural improvements to the InDoc EDGE platform,
- perform code review and make suggestions for improvements of existing code,
- help your less experienced coworkers become as experienced as you as quickly as possible.
You should join us if you ...
- have completed secondary school (V.), college, or university (VI/1., VI/2., VII.),
- have 7+ years' experience as a frontend developer,
- are familiar with at least one of the big three frameworks (Vue / Angular / React),
- are well acquainted with various state management frameworks and practices (Vuex, Redux...),
- write clean code that can be maintained and tested,
- can use tools like npm, Webpack, Babel, ESLint, SASS…
You are particularly interesting to us if you ...
- are familiar with good programming practice and design patterns,
- have worked on a project developed by several teams,
- know how to develop a modular solution (micro frontends, lazy loading),
- are good at mentoring and passing on knowledge,
- know the principles of agile development, your friends say you are proactive and great to work with.
We are offering ...
- a stimulative work in a young and dynamic software development team,
- onboarding mentoring program,
- transfer of knowledge from other related areas and targeted training,
- to become a part of a team that has designed the first cloud-based document storage system certified with the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia, currently used by the majority of banks in Slovenia,
- permanent employment, with a 6-month probation period.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by May 9, 2021.
We offer ...
- Personal and professional development
- Mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Additional training options
- Flexible working hours
- Agile work (Scrum)
- Limited overtime
- Competitive and regualr payment
- Formal gatherings and informal socializing
- Sports and cultural association
- Fresh fruits