We invite a reliable and self-initiated seller of IT services and solutions with a passion for gaining new opportunities and nurturing long-term customer relationships.
Why are we the right choice...
- You’ll be joining a dynamic sales team where your passion, drive and focus on goals will be instrumental in supporting our clients’ successful digital transformation stories.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body’, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flexitime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff gets together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for...
- generating and developing new business opportunities relating to IT services and solutions with new sales leads,
- preparing offers, leading negotiations and closing deals in collaboration with other company professionals,
- planning and delivering annual sales plans for IT services and solutions,
- keeping up with the trends and market needs of potential clients,
- growing the contact network and establishing new business connections.
You’re a great fit for us if you...
- have a university degree in technical sciences or economics,
- have several years' experience in the advertised field of work,
- have experience in selling document and process management systems and other BI systems,
- are able to communicate effectively in Slovene and English,
- have excellent written and spoken communication skills and negotiation skills,
- are self-driven, dynamic, responsible, persistent and reliable,
- are able to think outside the box and pay attention to detail,
- have a strong customer focus and the ability to nurture long-term client relationships.
We offer full-time employment for an indefinite period of time with a 6-month probation. Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.