Digitally exhaustive, the InDoc EDGE platform brings with it various implementation challenges, which are most effectively resolved through mutual cooperation in working with modern technologies. We invite a proactive and committed expert to join the team.
Why are we the right choice ...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where you will use your creativity and ability to solve complex problems to co-create the InDoc EDGE platform. The question “How to implement this requirement?” is under full responsibility of the development team.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flexitime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a DBA, you will ...
- manage MS SQL databases,
- resolve problems with SQL server jobs,
- perform MS SQL database backup and administration,
- plan, test and implement new database and system software versions,
- prepare the required documentation,
- work with clients in the planning, development and maintenance of solutions,
- conduct performance analyses and propose improvements,
- work on planning SQL and NoSQL (MS SQL, ElasticSearch, Redis) data models,
- design and develop web services in .NET (REST, gRPC),
- resolve other technical challenges in storing and processing big data,
- ensure code quality through unit and integration testing,
- assist in code review and improvement process.
You’re a great fit for us if you ...
- have 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server administration (backup, security, performance, HA/DR, monitoring, etc.),
- have good knowledge of system administration, virtualization, storage, and Active Directory,
- have Windows server infrastructure expertise,
- are familiar with Powershell,
- have experience working with relational databases,
- have knowledge of good programming practice and design patterns,
- are willing to learn and think out of the box,
- are proficient in web service development,
- have an analytical approach and good problem solving skills,
- are curious and eager to keep up to date with new technologies,
- have the ability to develop complex (cloud-native) solutions and experience in building and managing Docker containers will be considered an advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll invite you over for a brief interview. If it goes well, we’ll have you join us at one of our daily meetups so you can meet the team and get more information from your future colleagues.