With its integrity, the InDoc EDGE platform brings various implementation challenges, so we encourage mutual cooperation to work with modern technologies and invite a dynamic expert to join the young team.
Why are we the right choice...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where you will use your creativity and ability to solve complex problems to co-create the InDoc EDGE platform. The question “How to implement this requirement?” is under full responsibility of the development team.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flextime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a Scrum Master you will…
… be part of the development team responsible for the development of Mikrocop’s own InDoc EDGE platform. The team is divided into multidisciplinary Scrum teams, each of them consisting of back-end and front-end developers and QA engineers.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- ensure effective organization of the Scrum team,
- organize and coordinate Scrum events, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective,
- monitor and report on the progress of sprints,
- encourage, coordinate and motivate Scrum team members to self-organize,
- assist the Scrum team in addressing challenges.
You’re a great fit for us if you...
- have 3+ years’ experience in similar jobs (Scrum Master, programmer, analyst, project manager),
- have experience in analysing user requests,
- have knowledge in preparing different reports,
- are communicative and enjoy working with people,
- have good organizational skills,
- are able to resolve issues quickly and effectively,
- are familiar with Atlassian products (Jira Software, SourceTree, etc.),
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll invite you over for a brief interview. If it goes well, we’ll have you join us at one of our daily meetups so you can meet the team and get more information from your future colleagues.