The InDoc EDGE platform, with its multifaceted operation, requires comprehensive support from customers and business partners, so we are looking for a proactive and reliable employee who will respond effectively to customer challenges.
Why are we the right choice ...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where your resourcefulness, ability to solve challenges and out-of-the-box thinking will be instrumental in supporting our clients’ successful digital transformation stories.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flextime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a System Administrator, you will...
- install InDoc EDGE platforms at client premises,
- provide customer support to InDoc EDGE users,
- monitor and test the operation of the InDoc EDGE platform,
- maintain and test business processes,
- be actively involved in business digitalization projects.
You’re a great fit for us if you...
- have 2+ years’ experience in similar jobs (tester, implementer, business analyst),
- have experience in relational databases and Windows server systems,
- are familiar with SW solution testing practices,
- have an analytical approach to eliminating errors and addressing technical issues,
- have knowledge of web technologies and web services,
- previous experience with decomposition of business processes in BPMN will be considered an advantage.
If you are looking for a career change, are motivated and keen to prove yourself in the international business environment, send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.