14. 11. 2019
As we expand our operations, we're looking for a reliable, professional, and proactive systems engineer to help us maintain and develop our IT system.
As a systems engineer, you will ...
- participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company's system infrastructure (server and network infrastructure, system software)
- monitor IT system operations
- perform tasks regarding information security and project management
We kindly invite you to apply if you ...
- are familiar with Microsoft Windows, Cisco IOS, and other operating systems
- know well Microsoft server systems (Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, SCCM, etc.)
- are proficient in computer networks and working with databases
- want to work with a diverse experts, you are precise and innovative, and you feel responsible for your work
- are interested in working in a company with its own highly available data centre (Tier III), where you’ll be responsible for one of the largest clouds and cloud services in Slovenia
Education required: high school, technical school, or university.
It would be great if you are a Microsoft Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert with experience in implementing high-availability and high performance systems. However, if you don’t yet have all the technical expertise you need, you can still convince us with your enthusiasm and commitment to plan and set up systems and networks. We appreciate perseverance, a sense of teamwork, and the ability to learn.
We offer you ...
- possibilities to develop advanced and innovative IT solutions in a young and dynamic development team
- mentorship for new employees
- the ability to learn from related fields, and the possibility of further professional training
- work in the team that designed the first cloud-based electronic document storage system certified by the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia and used by most Slovenian banks; today, the team is developing the InDoc EDGE platform, which combines the functionality of Document Management Systems (DMS), Business Process Management (BPM) and Electronic Storage (RMS), and which generated particular interest at CEBIT 2018
- employment for an indefinite period with a 6-month trial period
- voluntary supplementary pension insurance
- the opportunity to join the Mikrocop sports and cultural club, which organizes social gatherings, picnics, a New Year's party, and a children’s show
- we regularly provide fruit for employees
Our work environment is relaxed, tidy, and family-friendly. We’re located in a modern building, with small offices and flexible working hours.
Information and application
If you’d like to join us, please send us a CV at email@example.com.
Who are we?
- We are a young and dynamic team, distinguished by our passion, innovation, and reliability.
- As a leading provider of comprehensive IT solutions and services for digital business, we’re developing software that combines the capabilities of document management, business processes management, and electronic storage systems.
- With state-of-the-art equipment and consistent implementation of security and quality policies on our own software, we provide secure electronic storage of documents and data in our own data centers or at our clients’ premises.
- We’re distinguished by our quality and information security certifications, and our data security was recognized by the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.