If you want to expand your server capacity without additional investment in buying new servers, you can rent virtual or physical servers at the Mikrocop data center. In addition to hardware, we also provide you with an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), firewall protection, and maintenance of the operating system.
We guarantee the high availability and security of your information infrastructure without significant initial investment. Contact us!
David Habot, Director of strategic development at Mikrocop
A highly reliable data center
- The high reliability of your primary server is ensured by a backup network, hardware, and software.
- The reliability of the entire system and the continued availability of your services are ensured by replicating the primary server system in two locations.
- In the event that the primary server system fails, we can very quickly re-establish the entire system at a safe remote location and enable you to operate smoothly.
- Two independent Internet connections ensure the smooth operation of the service in the event of an outage or major slowdown.
- Our commitment to high quality and safety is confirmed by the ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Standard and the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
High security and excellent equipment
- Surveillance of the entire facility includes 24/7 physical and technical protection – professional monitoring of system operations and data center surveillance with a fire alarm system, a burglar alarm system, video surveillance, and an access control system.
- Security systems ensure constant control of climatic conditions, fire protection, and protection against other environmental factors.
- The fire protection system includes a gas extinguishing system that protects the information infrastructure and archives from destruction.
- Own energy supply ensures the smooth operation of all systems in the facility, even in the event of electricity supply disruptions.
- The reinforced concrete structure of the building provides security in case of natural disasters and other major environmental events.