The legislation recommends that all legal entities that store materials in electronic form prepare and adopt internal rules, that is, internal legal acts defining the storage of documentary material in electronic form. If you would like to arrange the electronic archive of documents, we can provide you with expert assistance in preparing internal rules. As such, we prepare or supplement policies, regulations, and instructions, including internal rules prepared for confirmation by the administrative authorities.
We support you on your path to paperless business – we apply proven methodologies and have experienced experts of various profiles in our consulting teams. Contact us!
Maja Marušič, Business consultant at Mikrocop
Advice on preparing internal rules
In advising on the preparation of internal regulations, we:
- analyze your business activities, which provides us substantive insight into existing materials
- determine the requirements for material storage
- evaluate existing electronic storage IT systems
- perform a gap analysis
- define procedures for the provision of accompanying services and storage services
- prepare the missing policies, regulations, and instructions
- write internal regulations suitable for confirmation by the administrative authorities