We provide you with secure, legally compliant long-term storage of your documents – both those converted from paper to electronic format and those originally generated electronically – in the certified InDoc EDGE digital archive. Use of InDoc EDGE solutions reduces day-to-day operational and financial risks. The platform is certified by the administrative authorities and is compatible with the GDPR by default.
Switch to paperless business with InDoc EDGE digital solutions to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and ensure legal compliance. Contact us!
Ivo Vasev, Product owner at Mikrocop
What are the benefits of InDoc EDGE certified digital archive?
We apply proven methodologies, best practices, our extensive experience and expertise in all our solutions.
- Save the space previously dedicated to documentary material storage
- Documents and information are accessible remotely from any device, anywhere, at any time
- Increased business efficiency due to shorter search times (with appropriate search criteria)
- Increased security and better control of sensitive information thanks to effective access restrictions
- Cheaper storage, quicker search, and reduced document loss lower operating costs
- Effective prevention of document loss also reduces financial and operational risk
- Compliance with GDPR by default makes it easier to focus on business optimization
- The platform is certified by the administrative authorities and ensures legal compliance
- Documents are digitally signed and time-stamped according to the RFC 6283 standard (XMLRS) for basic storage principles (accessibility, usability, integrity, authenticity, and durability)
How can InDoc EDGE simplify archiving electronic documents?
Effective classification of documents
The basis for classifying electronic documents is the classification plan defining the storage periods, with reference to the legislation.
Archive various types of documents
You can archive documents of various types and formats: PDF/A, TIFF, XML, audio and video formats, and other chosen formats.
Documents can be imported individually or en masse
Both mass import of documents and the addition of individual documents are supported.
Link archive with other systems
Users can access documents directly via the archive interface or via other information systems, such as your ERP.
Simple access and control
Users can register in various ways, and you can monitor system use and document access via an audit trail.
At your location or in the cloud
Store and manage an extremely large volume of documents for an affordable price either at your location or in the cloud.