This position involves cooperation in the planning, implementation and maintenance of our systems infrastructure (utilities infrastructure, server and network infrastructure, system software) and monitoring IT systems operations. You will also be involved in the implementation of information security tasks and will manage projects for the implementation of infrastructure services.
After a six-month probation period, we can offer you full employment in a young, dynamic, professional team, with the possibility of further education and personal and professional development. We provide a comfortable, family-friendly, and relaxed work environment.
Priority will be given to candidates who:
- are familiar with good practices for implementing highly available systems
- are familiar with good practices for implementing high-performance systems
- are familiar with good practices for using SIEM solutions
- know how to work in teams and enjoy doing so
- are precise, independent, and innovative
If you are motivated, looking for new career challenges, and ready for new successes in an international business environment, send us your CV and application at email@example.com.