YOU CAN RELY ON MIKROCOP
ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Aware of our responsibility for your business, we maintain a high level of information and physical security and act in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security management system. Proven methodologies, good practices, in-depth expertise and extensive experience are ingrained in all our solutions. Our commitment to quality is further demonstrated by our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
With the implementation of these standards, Mikrocop provides a full suite of information security services and regularly upgrades control mechanisms to ensure premium quality and security in our solutions.
SERVICES AND SOFTWARE CERTIFIED BY THE ARCHIVES OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
- InDoc EDGE certified software
- InDoc RMS certified software, the predecessor of InDoc EDGE digital solutions
- Arhiviraj.si certified capture and storage services, InDoc EDGE Cloud and accompanying services (capture of documentary material in digital form, conversion of documentary material from physical to digital form, conversion of documentary material from digital to long-term storage format, editing or selection of documentary material in digital form, destruction of documentary material in digital form, providing a safe space for the storage of digitised material)
INTERNAL RULES APPROVED BY THE ARCHIVES OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA
In 2007 the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia approved Mikrocop's internal rules relating to the provision of data capture, digital conversion, and electronic storage of digitized documents and archives. In 2012 Mikrocop made a number of improvements in the execution of capture, conversion and electronic storage processes, making sure that the users can now enjoy better control and better quality in the services we deliver. In line with these changes, we have also obtained approval for the new version of our internal rules.
The adoption of internal rules is particularly important in ensuring the legal compliance of electronically stored documents. By implementing certified storage and accompanying services in accordance with our approved internal rules, we guarantee the legal validity of your electronically stored material.
DESIGNATED HIGH-AVAILABILITY DATA CENTER
- The high reliability of the primary server is ensured by a backup network, hardware, and software
- The reliability of the entire system and the continued availability of services are ensured by replicating the primary server system in two co-locations
- In the event that the primary server system fails, we can very quickly re-establish the entire system at a safe remote location and enable you to operate smoothly
- Two independent internet connections ensure the smooth operation of the service in the event of an outage or major slowdown
- Our commitment to high quality and safety is confirmed by our ISO/IEC 27001 information security management standard and ISO 9001 quality management system certification
HIGH SECURITY AND STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT
- Surveillance of the entire facility includes 24/7 physical and technical protection – professional monitoring of system operations and data center surveillance with a fire alarm system, burglar alarm system, video surveillance, and access control system
- Security systems ensure constant control of climatic conditions, fire protection, and protection against other environmental factors
- The fire protection system includes a gas extinguishing system that protects the information infrastructure and archives from destruction
- Our own energy supply ensures the smooth operation of all systems in the facility, even in the event of electricity supply disruptions
- The reinforced concrete structure of the building provides security in case of natural disasters and other major environmental events