We are expanding the team developing the InDoc EDGE information management platform, so we are looking for experienced superheroes to develop advanced business digitization solutions.
Why are we the right choice ...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where you will use your creativity and ability to solve complex problems to co-create the InDoc EDGE platform. The question “How to implement this requirement?” is under full responsibility of the development team.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flexitime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a Solutions Architect, you will ...
- analyze new requirements and identify challenges in developing new features,
- design and develop the architecture of InDoc EDGE platform,
- ensure consistent user experience for InDOc EDGE users,
- be involved in defining development standards and procedures,
- examine the code for design improvements,
- assist colleagues in understanding the requirements and the architecture of the solution, and help improve the coding,
- identify and drive improvements in QA and DevOps,
- keep up to date with technological changes and new technologies.
You’re a great fit for us if you ...
- have 7+ years’ experience in high availability web applications,
- have a sound knowledge of OOP and web technologies,
- have a sound knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases,
- take a proactive and pragmatic approach to problem solving,
- have great communication skills,
- have good spoken and written communication in Slovene and English,
- can think outside the box,
- bring to the table successful and completed development projects and are familiar with the functioning of BPM solutions, this will be considered your advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll invite you over for a brief interview. If it goes well, we’ll have you join us at one of our daily meetups so you can meet the team and get more information from your future colleagues.