We are looking for an experienced QA engineer who will be involved in the agile development and maintenance of our own business digitization software and help ensure the operation of the services.
Why are we the right choice...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where you use will use your creativity and ability to solve complex problems to co-create InDoc EDGE.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body’, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flextime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a QA Engineer, you will...
- analyze the requirements and prepare test procedures and scenarios,
- execute manual testing of software,
- write automated test scripts for web applications (Selenium, Postman, SoapUl),
- help to create good UX.
You’re a great fit for us if you...
- have 3+ years’ experience as a web applications QA engineer,
- have hands-on knowledge of modern web applications (SPA),
- are passionate about automation of repetitive tasks,
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, and we’ll invite you over for a brief interview. If it goes well, we’ll have you join us at one of our daily meetups so you can meet the team and get more information from your future colleagues.