We invite a committed, self-initiative and proactive person who will be able to listen and understand our clients and partners, as well as implement solutions on our platform by thinking outside the box.
Why are we the right choice ...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where your creativity, ability to solve challenges and out-of-the-box thinking will be instrumental in co-creating our clients’ digital transformation success stories.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flexitime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a Project Manager, you will ...
- run and report on the progress of your digitalization projects,
- receive and coordinate clients’ requests for paperless solutions and provide support to business processes,
- be involved in the planning process, prepare documentation, and confirm business solutions,
- keep up with the latest trends and market requirements relating to digitalization,
- help to create good business practice and standardize solutions,
- be involved in pre-sales activities for digital transformation solutions,
- present the solutions at events, conferences and seminars.
You’re a great fit for us if you ...
- have 5+ years’ experience in the advertised area,
- are familiar with document management and business process management systems,
- have experience in merging diverse business information systems,
- are familiar with BPMN 2.0 notations and business rules management systems,
- are an advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- have good spoken and written communication in Slovene and English,
- can think outside the box,
- are a team worker, responsible and innovative, and pay great attention to detail,
- are passionate about the development and application of solutions for clients and about cloud services.
If you are looking for a career change, are motivated and keen to prove yourself in the international business environment, send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.