With its integrity, the InDoc EDGE platform enables the implementation team to prepare effective solutions for digital business and adapt them to customers upon request. We are looking for a committed person to co-create digital success stories for our clients.
Why are we the right choice ...
- You’ll be joining a young and dynamic development team where your creativity, ability to solve challenges and out-of-the-box thinking will be instrumental in supporting our clients’ successful digital transformation stories.
- We promote staff development and knowledge sharing, both within the company’s specific areas as well as between departments. Striving to achieve this goal, we provide in-house workshops and brainstorming sessions, funding for trainings and conferences, and access to online courses.
- For a soft transition into the new work environment, you will be matched with a mentor in your area of professional interest who will offer guidance on the company’s organizational culture and help you settle into your new work role by gradually increasing the complexity of your tasks.
- In line with the Latin phrase ‘a healthy mind in a healthy body, we strive to create a relaxed work setting and give our staff a chance to work in the office or from home. With flextime, we encourage staff to develop and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- At Mikrocop, there's plenty of formal and informal socializing as the staff get together for picnics, New Year parties, sports and cultural activities, and department lunches.
As a Process Architect, you will ...
- receive, process and coordinate client requests for paperless business processes and process support solutions,
- plan solutions for digitalization and integration with the client’s information systems,
- configure electronic document storage and implement business processes on the InDoc EDGE platform,
- keep up with the latest trends in business and technology as well as market requirements relating to digitalization,
- help to establish good practice, standardize solutions and design new features,
- be involved in pre-sales activities for digital transformation solutions,
- present the solutions at events, conferences and seminars.
You’re a great fit for us if you ...
- have 3+ years’ experience in the advertised area,
- are familiar with BPMN 2.0 notations and business rules management,
- have experience in merging different business information systems,
- have analytical skills, organizational skills and a strong focus on problem solving,
- have good spoken and written communication skills in Slovene and English,
- are passionate about the development and application of client solutions and about cloud services,
- knowledge of the fundamentals of business operations and experience in document management and process management systems will be considered an advantage.
If you are looking for a career change, are motivated and keen to prove yourself in the international business environment, send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.