We are expanding our team of InDoc EDGE data management platform developers. We're looking for superheroes with experience in developing backend solutions to support digital transformation.
As an experienced developer, you will ...
- participate in planning and developing SQL and NoSQL (MS SQL, ElasticSearch, Redis) data models,
- design and develop web services (REST, gRPC) in .NET,
- resolve other technical challenges in storing and processing big data,
- ensure the quality of program code with unit and integration tests,
- assist in code review and improvement process.
You should join us if you ...
- have 7+ years’ experience developing in C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core,
- have completed secondary school (V.), college or university (VI/1., VI/2., VII.),
- have prior experience in developing web services and deploying web applications,
- have experience working with databases (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL…),
- are passionate about development challenges,
- have an analytical approach and the ability to solve problems.
You are particularly interesting to us if you ...
- can write a structured code for testing,
- are familiar with good programming practice and design patterns,
- have experience in developing complex (cloud-native) solutions,
- have experience in building and managing Docker containers,
- know the principles of agile development, your friends say you are proactive and great to work with.
We are offering ...
- a stimulative work in a young and dynamic software development team working in a relaxed, inspiring and family-friendly environment,
- onboarding mentoring program,
- transfer of knowledge from other related areas and targeted training,
- to become a part of a team that has designed the first cloud-based document storage system certified with the Archives of the Republic of Slovenia, currently used by the majority of banks in Slovenia,
- permanent employment, with a 6-month probation period.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by May 9, 2021.
We offer ...
- Personal and professional development
- Mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Additional training options
- Flexible working hours
- Agile work (Scrum)
- Limited overtime
- Competitive and regualr payment
- Formal gatherings and informal socializing
- Sports and cultural association
- Fresh fruits