Digital round table // When change drives us forward
We are pleased to invite you to the company of interesting guests of the round table, who will present their views on adapting to the on-going rapid changes, both business and personal.
Digital round table guests:
- Sara Isaković is an Olympian, psychologist and entrepreneur who advocates for a healthy lifestyle and promotes mental and physical fitness for well-being and resilience in today's life full of sudden changes.
- Luka Brazda has been in the financial sector since the beginning of his career - he gained experience in both the bank and the fintech industry. He feels at home in the field of application development, and his first love has grown into a passion in the field of integrated business process optimization.
- Voranc Kutnik is a trainer of agile work and management methods, a partner in CorpoHub, an advocate of mutual cooperation, open dialogue and the development of an agile mindset for better adaptation to change.
- Ivo Vasev is the product owner of Mikrocop's InDoc EDGE information management platform. He is actively looking for answers to the challenges of digital transformation, he is dedicated to the user experience and new ways to realize the digital potential of companies.
Digital round table host:
- Matej Praprotnik is the assistant director of Radio Slovenia, which takes care of digital services, especially the development of the web and podcasts, and before that a long-time radio host and journalist at Val 202, where he covered science and technology.
- Date: 10/12/2020 at 13:00
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: Slovene
- Registration fee: free